Google Shopping Data Feed Management Tool
Helping Merchants Improve Ranking & Publish Products To Google Merchant
- Improve Ranking
- & more...
- Products & Variants
- more features...
Improving your data feed quality is key to lowering your Adwords CPC and increasing Traffic. FeedArmy features a diagnostics tool that allows you to automaticly detect and suggest improvements on all Google Merchant attributes.
Detects the following :
- Policy Violations
- Required Fields
- Ranking improvements
Search & Replace
With the search and replace feature you can easily use a simplified regex search functions to populate other Google Attributes. For example search for colors in the title and populate the color attribute with the matched values.
Search & Replace features :
- Search within any attribute
- Populate or replace any value of an attribute
- and many more features...
Easily exclude products in bulk, one by one or using conditions, great if you want to exclude product for when you encounter policy violations or for business decisions.
- Exclude in bulk by copying spreadsheet id's
- Manually via the editor
- Using if conditions
If you have promotions on your site, such as free shipping or discounts. Than using FeedArmy's built-in system, allows you to create a promotional data feed.
Includes the following :
- Global or Product Specific Promotions
We are expanding our services to other marketplaces.
- Google Shopping
- Google Adwords Business Data (retail)
Easily update product data manually or automated.
- Only updates attributes you define (Enable price updates, disable title updates, etc...)
- Manually update data
- Automatically update data
Apply Custom Import Rules
With FeedArmy you can easily create custom attributes, for example combine the title with vendor and variant title.
Following rules can be created :
- Static source values
- Combination of static values and custom values
- If else rulesets
Visualize Google Shopping Ads.
- Web Ads
- Shopping Ads
- Desktop, Tablets & Smartphones Ads
Bar Code Look Up (GTIN)
Find missing bar codes.
You can invite other users to access one or multiple accounts.
- Assign to specific accounts
- Remove specific access