Import WooCommerce to FeedArmy For Google Shopping
A step by step tutorial to connecting your WooCommerce products to FeedArmy and export them to Google Merchant.
Step 1 Install Plugin
Step 2 Navigate to Import Settings
Login to your FeedArmy application and go to Import Tools > Platform Settings and select WooCommerce from the platform selection box
Step 3 Connect WooCommerce
Enter the URL of your WordPress installation. For example https://www.example.com and click on Connect WooCommerce
If WordPress is installed in a folder, than include the folder for the URL.
Do Note : You need to install the WordPress plugin first.
You will then receive a success message. If it failed please ensure you have no WordPress plugins installed that block feeds.
Step 4 Import Rules
- Target Country
- Assign a target country, remember that language on the website and in the data feed must be native. Example (If you are targeting France, the language must be French.)
- Default Category
- You can define a default category which will be assigned to products that do not have a category mapping
- Add Excerpt (product short description)
- You can append or prepend excerpts to the main description
- Use variant links, instead of parent links
- This is useful for when you have different prices for different variants, using this option allows your landing page to dynamically change the price based on the variant values.
Step 5 Category Mapping
Click on Load Categories which will show you a mapping system for you to map WooCommerce Categories to Google Categories. These values will overwrite the default categories if one is assigned.
You can search for a category and assign it to your WooCommerce Category
Step 6 Variant Attributes
If you have items that are apparel products, than you need to assign variant attributes such as gender, age group, colors and size. This can easily be done by extracting the attribute values from the title which are automaticly added by the application. A detailed tutorial can be viewed on how to set up variant import rules.
- Import Rules
- Update Rules
- Exclude Products
- Fetch & Schedule
- You can edit your products via multiple methods
- The final step, connect your data feed to Google Shopping