In this tutorial, I will explain how to create your Shopify API Credential.
Creating a new private API credential in Shopify
- Login to your Shopify Account
- Click on Apps in your side bar menu
- Click on Manage private Apps below the Visit Shopify App Store at the bottom of the page.
- Next, you may see a button in the center that says Create a new private app or you will find it in the top right corner.
- App details:
- Private API name: Whatever you like
- Emergency developer email: enter your email
- Admin API:
- In the section, you can set no access to everything and set read access to Products, variants and collections
- Webhook API version
- Then click on Save in the bottom right corner
Accept the terms and conditions
- Now you can copy the API Credentials, by clicking on the clipboard icon next to the field, we need the following:
- Authentication API Key
- Authentication Password
- Authentication Example URL