FeedArmy accepts only a comma delimited CSV file. Some programs such as Excel do not save the files correctly. An easy way to ensure a successful upload is to use ether Google Spreadsheet or use OpenOffice.
Make sure the file size is less than 4 MB. You can split up your files and upload your updates separately.
- Copy your spreadsheet data from your existing file to Google Spreadsheet.
- Click on File > Download as > Comma-separated values
- You can now upload to FeedArmy
- Copy your spreadsheet data from your existing file to OpenOffice Calc
- Click on File > Save as…
- Select file type CSV and check the box next to edit settings
- Ensure the character set is UTF-8, file delimiter is comma and click on OK
You can import your new or updated data.